Submit a three-page (minimum 750 words) crisis communication plan outline. The plan can be for an organization of your choice. This is an outline for a crisis communication plan and not a crisis plan. (You will use this outline to complete a plan in Unit VII.) The plan outline should, at a minimum, include the following items:
- The introduction should engage the reader in the crisis communication plan and clearly present a summary of the main points.
- Explain the purpose, scope and goal of the plan.
- Include assumptions or assumed situations, which is a result of assessing risk for your organization.
- Define expected audiences—both internal and external.
- Include a communication strategy.
- Include a concept of operations for communications.
- Discuss the human dynamics and communications aspects of the blame game and the resolution stages you plan to implement in your crisis communication plan.
- Assign tasks to key leaders and staff.
- Provide resource management details.
- Include planned scripts, which can be placed in an appendix.
Research sources to link your plan’s elements to theories, and support your ideas. You must include a minimum of two sources, at least one source from the CSU Online Library. The resources need to be in APA format.