Remember to use APA formatting.
Case Study Guidelines:
1) Type out the questions before answering them.
2) Use APA formatting, including a title page with a running head and page numbers, size 12 pt, Times New Roman font.
3) Include an introduction, a body of paper with questions typed and answered, and a conclusion.
4) Be thorough in responses and it takes a minimum of three sentences to form a paragraph.
5) Use in-text citations and include a reference page using more than one source to back up where you gathered the information. No first person should be utilized in the case study paper.