You are interviewing for a new position in middle management at KBR Enterprises. As part of the interview/evaluation process, you have been asked to assess your own emotional intelligence. Write your reflection to the following interview question: Explain how emotionally intelligent you would rank yourself on a scale of 1-10 with 1 being no emotional intelligence and 10 being excellent emotional intelligence. Explain your reasoning for this answer. In the reflection, you should also be sure to include to following:
- Your emotional intelligence strengths and weaknesses.
- Ways you can improve your areas of weakness.
- The benefits of strong emotional intelligence (be sure to address relationships and leadership ability)
You will need to include the following in your interview response/personal reflection.
- Rank yourself on the scale of 1-10.
- Explain your reasoning for the rank you gave yourself, include examples.
- List your emotional intelligence strengths and weaknesses.
- Explain how to improve your weaknesses.
- List and explain the benefits of having strong emotional intelligence (4 minimum, impact to relationships and leadership ability are 2 of the required benefits that must be explained).